When we lean out into our wider Embraces, our perspective changes in many different ways. From living in the past and the future, to the timeless now. From being a part, to be the whole. From conditionally, to unconditionally.
As this single human being, I see how we, humans, are destroying life on Earth. We produce nuclear waste, are spreading chemicals everywhere, and are erupting the climate. We are at the beginning of the sixth mass extinction.
As the Embrace of Planet Earth, I’m complete and whole, right now and here. I hold all my parts and everything that is going on, unconditionally.
Nothing to change, nothing to do.
I am perfect.
Can you grasp the paradox that both these views are genuinely true?
That there is no choice between them.
We live both inside and outside the flow of time:
– With memories of the past and ideas of a future. Where things matter.
– In an eternal Now.
We are both parts and the whole:
– Relating to everything around me that is not me.
– Embracing everything I belong to.
We are both held conditionally and unconditionally:
– Being loved and seen for who I am and what I accomplished.
– Being accepted, whoever I am, whatever I do.
I am one of many.
I am the Embrace of all.
Separation is true.
Oneness is true.
To heal, we need both views.