Saturday, April 24th, it’s time for our last meeting in this mini series, and probably the most challenging one – The Embrace of our Human Culture.
You are welcome to join even if you haven’t participated in the previous gatherings. But be prepared; this meeting may stir up both your emotions and your worldview. However, it’s one of the most healing and important ones we can work with.
We will explore how the universal forces are expressed through our Human Culture – Expansion, Exploitation and growing Complexity. How we can dance with these forces and take an evolutionary leap forward, forming one multi-individual species on one multi-species planet.
- Presentation of today’s theme.
- Guided Embrace out into our wider Embraces
- 15 minutes break.
- Guided Embrace out into our personal relations.
- Sharing and check out.
Three hours starting at 6 pm EET, 5 pm CET, 4 GMT, 11 am EST, 8 am PST.
Sign up by filling out the form, and you’ll get the zoom link. The meetings are free of charge; we do this for the benefit of all life on Earth. If you have any questions, just send me an e-mail at email@example.com.
Previous Gatherings in this Series
- March 6th – The physical Universe, Solar system and Planet. Stillness.
- March 27th – Life on Planet Earth – What is life, and how do we relate?